It’s time for YOTA again! Well, YOTA time has actually come and gone, but I have a really good excuse for being late! I was on a roll this weekend and didn’t want to stop stitching to post! Unlike in months past, I pulled out my TLOTDT project several days before the post deadline of Saturday. I was determined to stitch more than just a few hours on this project this month!
This is what I started with from last month.
And this was my progress after a few days of stitching this month.
It doesn’t look like much because most of the stitching was done in the white petals, but there is some tan back-stitching in there also. I did get to move on to one of the leaves and was super excited to stitch with something other than white or cream!
And then I realized something. I stitched the green incorrectly!!!! UGH!!! I accidentally stitched it using two threads instead of three!!!! Frogging time! (You can see my frogged threads in the pic below.) After ripping out my progress in the leaf and re-stitching using the correct number of threads, this is what it looks like now.
I finished the rest of the leaf and did a little more back-stitching in the petals.
I am super proud of my progress considering my stitching on this project has been pitiful these last few months! This is not a project I usually enjoy stitching, but it was a pleasure seeing progress this weekend.