I have made little progress on the Hope and Peace ornament.
After I finished stitching the dove I REALLY didn’t feel like stitching the other one. Stitching with one thread over one on 32-count is HARD and not made any easier by using a light thread that is hard to see on the fabric. So I did what any sensible woman would do – I put off what I don’t want to do hoping it will fix itself. I started on the lettering instead. Now that the top lettering is done and the dove has not magically stitched itself (I can’t believe it), I have to bite the bullet and “git er done.”
After the dove is finished, I just have the lettering on the bottom and some Smyrna stitches to finish. YAY!!